The PNG wireless intercom provides secure communications via the base station connection into the existing wired ICS within the aircraft. The base station communicates wirelessly to handsets providing a full intercom extension to personnel throughout the entire air based mission profile.
The PNG is a digital full mission wireless intercom system with the following features:
- Robust range with advanced integration into aircraft radios, mission maps and intercom systems allowing for radio repeater and relay functionality
- Full GPS integration and text readout of handsets ensuring no confusion over extraction locations
- Industry leading clarity through propriety Non-Interrupted Vox and Ecco Cancelling technology
- Multiple handset integration with the ability to simply and easily switch between aircraft during the mission
- Advanced battery life of over 40 hours standby with over 12 hours of full operational continual transmission
- Fully waterproof handset operations with integration into advanced headset and helmet options including all major aviation helmets and headsets off the shelf.
Approval & Installation of the PNG WICS
The PNG mission wireless intercom is an EASA Part 21 qualified system (insert full list of DO160, etc qualifications) in addition to Axnes being an EASA Part 145 repair and maintenance facility.
The Axnes range of products are currently installed on a vast number of both rotary and fixed wing platforms either directly from factory or as retrofitted items to special purpose airframes.
Axnes have detailed installation instructions and guides in addition to a long history of assist customers with instillation via various methods including, STC’s, Engineering Order and local field approvals on several platforms.