The PNG wireless intercom provides secure communications via the base station connection into the existing aircraft wired ICS. The base station communicates wirelessly to handsets providing a full intercom extension to all personnel connected on the PNG system.
The PNG is a digital full mission wireless intercom system with the following features:
- Robust range with advanced integration into aircraft radios, mission maps and intercom systems allowing for radio repeater and relay functionality
- Full GPS integration and text readout of handsets ensuring no confusion over extraction locations
- Industry leading clarity through propriety Non-Interrupted Vox and Ecco Cancelling technology
- Secure communications to AES-256 standard
- Multiple handset integration with the ability to simply and easily switch between aircraft during the mission
- Advanced battery life of over 40 hours standby with over 12 hours of full operational continual transmission
- Fully waterproof handset operations with integration into advanced headset and helmet options including all major aviation helmets and headsets off the shelf.
- Increased situational awareness of crew during ground checks, start-up and maintenance activities
Approval & Installation of the PNG WICS
The PNG mission wireless Base Station and Control Panel are aircraft certified parts. The Axnes range of products are currently installed on a vast number of both rotary and fixed wing platforms either directly from factory or as retrofitted items to special purpose airframes.
Axnes has detailed installation instructions and manuals in addition to supporting customers with integration via various methods including, STC’s, Engineering Support and local field approvals.