- Meet or exceed assigned sales revenue targets.
- Generate proposals, pricing and contract negotiation, issuance of contracts
- In conjunction with the management team implement a client visit plan and maximize face to face client sales time by arranging and facilitating support resources in an effective manner to drive client retention, renewal and account extension.
- Maintain and report client/prospect data and to continuously evaluate progress within the client group against sales pipeline, revenue and profit targets, client plans, and as needed take action with the management team.
- Collaborate with the management team to review plans and develop and implement strategies to exceed/maximize sales opportunities.
- Technical evaluation of and managing subcontracts including SOW, Specifications, ICDs, RFPs, and schedules
- Enhance and maintain relationships with key clients.
- Maintain accurate account information in the customer data base
- Participate in sales pipeline reviews and work with the other Solutions Managers and Management Team, to identify gaps and help set sales strategy.
- Ensure timely and effective problem and technical resolutions for assigned client base.
- Work with management team for all administrative and financial activities involving clients including timely receipt of accounts receivables, renewals, contract review and pricing.
- Identify and analyze local and regional market requirements by soliciting client feedback and by maintaining strong industry contacts/network.
- Develop a strong network of colleagues and contacts within the organization to gain respect and trust for effective collaboration, cross selling, and technical solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Good knowledge of the Helicopter and Fixed Wing Aviation, including Law Enforcement and Air Medical operations.
- High level of sales/relationships with operators desired.
- General Aviation direct OEM and MRO operations sales desired.
- Strong lead generation skills.
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and timemanagement skills with the ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously and drive change.
- Understanding of process improvement with the ability to lead implementation of change.
- Adaptable to constant change.
- Ability to read and write effectively
- Ability to speak another language relevant to location and client base will be an advantage.
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness and demonstrated ability to work in a multi-lingual, multi- cultural environment.
- Customer Orientated.
- Results Orientated.
- Persuading and Influencing.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Teamwork and Commitment to excel.
- Resilient, resourceful, optimistic and energetic.
- Strong sense of accountability and ability to work under pressure.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Related degrees with relevant experience will be considered.
- 5 years of experience in sales or account management, or technical / avionics solutions focused skill set.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills including but not limited to the ability to present to groups and to interpret and summarize complex written materials.
- Demonstrated effective problem solving, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing various systems and software programs (example Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in aerospace industry is required.
- Must be a proven self-starter requiring minimal supervision, with excellent written and oral communication skills, and PC skills.
Familiarity with the following International Test and Certification Standards is preferred
- RTCA DO-160, MIL-STD-810, RTCA DO-178,RTCA DO-254, 14 CFR Part 27 and Part 29 for commercial and military qualification and certification of aircraft systems, and multiple data protocols
- Avionics system architectures and schematics.
- Aircraft installation, functional testing, and troubleshooting
- Candidates must be eligible to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
- English proficiency
Travel/ Rotation Requirements
- Frequent domestic and possible foreign travel will be required.
Inquiries can be send to email@example.com